We deliver optimum efficiency to your IT infrastructure
HT offers a complete suite of consulting services to help you fully unleash the power of networking to connect your customers, suppliers and workforce to each other and to the rest of the world.
Hero Technologies in partnership with trusted suppliers and solution providers is a source of expertise covering all aspects of IT infrastructure and connectivity. Whether you need advice on implementing a new network, upgrading your existing system or developing a strategy to implement a virtualized environment, we can help you plan, deploy and manage your IT infrastructure at optimal levels.
Hero Technologies works with businesses of all sizes so will develop a tailored solution for you. We can help whether you need to fully outsource IT planning, procurement and management, or we can help with smaller jobs like upgrading a server or toughening up the security on your network.
If you want to keep your focus on your business instead of the worrying if your technology is going to work, let us handle your IT. Contact us today.
In today’s world of converged voice, video and data networks, there is an unprecedented opportunity to improve your networking environment by enhancing performance, improving efficiency and reducing costs. When managed properly, convergence helps companies to improve productivity, increase collaboration and meet their business goals. Our highly skilled network consultants have helped many customers across Canada by successfully transforming their networks. They begin by identifying the business requirements that will drive the network architecture and service level requirements of the business.
An assessment of your current infrastructure will include an analysis of the following:
- Current challenges and how to resolve problems
- Network topology, protocol and speed to be used
- Current protocols in use, number of users, servers and printers
- Performance of WAN Connectivity and circuits
- Internet access and security policies
- Remote access
- Current network management tools, procedures and backup policies
- Goals for network growth and performance
- Overall network security and threats
The completed network assessment will be delivered in the form of a report that includes:
- Overall analysis of the network environment and infrastructure
- Evaluation of existing network environment
- Complete network diagram (upon customer request)
- Review and evaluation of network cabling
- Analysis and recommendations of network procedures
- Recommendations to fix current problems, if any
- Recommendations to address network goals and growth plans
- Recommendations to increase/enhance the network security